1. Scalable – Dr. Chad Lamb, Chief Systems Architect discusses the XKL product and how it is scalable for future growth.
2. Data centres – Dr. Chad Lamb, Chief Systems Architect discusses the XKL product and how it is scalable for future growth.
3. Footprint – Find out just how low the power requirements are with the 1U footprint for XKL’s 400G
4. Design Goals – Dr. Chad Lamb, Chief Systems Architect at XKL Optical Solutions, discusses customers’ needs for flexibility and scalability without being locked to a particular vendor or feature set. Customers “Don’t want to pay for tomorrow’s capabilities today; they want to pay for today’s needs, and be able to accommodate tomorrow’s needs at the same time.”
5. Easy to Install – Find out just how easy it is to install any of the XKL products.
XKL’s DQT400-4 is fully capable of providing 100G, multiple 100G, or 400G through soft configurable interfaces. Network managers only need to swap the client optics, soft-configure the interfaces to migrate from 100G to 400G. Not only can they expand on their terms, they do so with the knowledge that with XKL, they also have;
- 5 Year hardware warranty
- Zero cost software updates
- Zero license fees – ever!
- Ultra-high Bandwidth, 4.8Tb per system
- Highly scalable systems, stackable up to 19.2Tb
- Low-power, minimal cooling, and a compact (1U) footprint
XKL’s 400-4 solutions are fully capable of meeting the demands of today, with scalability to meet the network capacity requirements for the future.
The DQT400 is part of XKL’s Transponder family of products and is based on the XKL FlexArc architecture. The family of products are easily integrated, and with our distributed architecture, capacity can be added as needed.
- Soft-configurable encapsulations (per port):
- Ethernet: 100G, 4x100G, 400G,
- Physical Interface support for:
- 100GBase-SR4, 100GBase-LR4, 100GBase-DR1, 400GBase-SR8, 400GBase-LR4, 400GBase-DR4
- 4 or 12 100G/400G DWDM (soft-configurable)
- Tunable OSFP transceivers
- 1.6T (DQT400 4-ch), 4.8T (DQT400 12-ch) per system
- Stack DQT400 systems to provide up to 19.2T using the DMD Mux/Demux
- Stack DQT400 systems along with DQT10, DQT100 systems for backwards compatibility using DMD Mux/Demux filter
Field Replaceable Units:
- Hot-swap client-side transceivers (Non-Coded)
- Replaceable line-side transceivers (Non-Coded)
- Replaceable Optical Service Channel transceivers
- Hot-swap power supplies (1+1 Redundant)
- Hot-swap fans units
- Point to Point
- Protected Point to Point (requires DMD-A)
- Chassis Options: 1U
For more information on the New 400G/4.8Tb Transponder, please fill out and submit our form below. Thank you for visiting XKL.com