1. Scalable – XKL product are easily scalable for future growth.
2. Data Centers – The impact of DWDM in the Data Center – reduction in space & power.
3. Footprint – Find out just how low the power requirements are with the 1U footprint for XKL’s 400G
4. Design Goals – The need for flexibility and scalability without being locked to a particular vendor or feature set. Customers “Don’t want to pay for tomorrow’s capabilities today.”
5. Easy to Install – Find out just how easy it is to install any of the XKL products.
XKL’s DQT400 provides 100GE and 400GE services through soft-configurable interfaces. Network managers only need to swap the client optics in order to migrate from 100GE to 400GE. Also included:
- Zero cost software updates.
- No licensing fees.
- Simplicity, reliability, durability.
- 5 year hardware warranty.
- Highly scalable solutions.
The DQT400 is part of XKL’s transponder family. The DQT400 is easily integrated with other XKL transponders, and with our distributed architecture, capacity can be added as needed.
- Soft-configurable encapsulations (per port): 100GE, 4x100GE, 400GE
- 4 C-band tunable 100G, 200G, 300G, or 400G wavelengths (soft-configurable per port)
- 1.6T (DQT400 4-ch per system
- Stack DQT400 systems to provide up to 19.2T using the DMD-A Mux/Demux system
- Stack DQT400 systems along with DQT10, DQT100 systems for compatibility using the DMD-A Mux/Demux system
Field Replaceable Units:
- Hot-swap client-side transceivers
- Replaceable line-side transceivers
- Hot-swap power supplies (1+1 Redundant)
- Hot-swap fans units
- Protected Point to Point (requires DMD-A)