1. Scalable – XKL product are easily scalable for future growth.
2. Data Centers – The impact of DWDM in the Data Center – reduction in space & power.
3. Footprint – Find out just how low the power requirements are with the 1U footprint for XKL’s 400G
4. Design Goals – The need for flexibility and scalability without being locked to a particular vendor or feature set. Customers “Don’t want to pay for tomorrow’s capabilities today.”
5. Easy to Install – Find out just how easy it is to install any of the XKL products.
DSM10-10 is a Muxponder, is a single 1U system, and both a Transponder and a Mux/Demux, with additional amplifier/OPS/DCM. These systems enable customers to soft-configure the aggregation of 1G through 400G services, including optical amplifiers for extending network reach, filters, protection solutions, and other optical components required for any optical network. Systems can be “stacked” using XKL Mux/Demux solution to meet future bandwidth needs.
- Fully integrated optical components including DWDM Mux/Demux filter, Erbium-Doped Fiber Amplifier (EDFA), Dispersion Compensation Module (DCM)
- Digital ROADM (Reconfigurable Optical Add Drop Multiplexer): remotely switch traffic, any-to-any mapping
- No layer 2/3 protocol processing, no data buffering. This is both a reliability and security feature; impossible to access transport data through the management network.