1. Scalable – XKL product are easily scalable for future growth.
2. Data Centers – The impact of DWDM in the Data Center – reduction in space & power.
3. Footprint – Find out just how low the power requirements are with the 1U footprint for XKL’s 400G
4. Design Goals – The need for flexibility and scalability without being locked to a particular vendor or feature set. Customers “Don’t want to pay for tomorrow’s capabilities today.”
5. Easy to Install – Find out just how easy it is to install any of the XKL products.
DQM10 systems are field upgradable appliances that grow from 120G to 240G or 360G. Systems that can be “stacked” using XKL Mux/Demux solution to meet future bandwidth needs. Presented in a 1U or form, the DQM10 is a Muxponder (both a Transponder and a Mux/Demux) with additional amplifier/OPS/DCM. The DQM 10 can including optical amplifiers for extending network reach, filters, protection solutions, and other optical components required for any optical network.
- Fully integrated optical components including DWDM Mux/Demux filter, Erbium-Doped Fiber Amplifier (EDFA), Dispersion Compensation Module (DCM)
- No layer 2/3 protocol processing, no data buffering. This is both a reliability and security feature; impossible to access transport data through the management network.