- Identify and qualify new customer or partner leads.
- Research and contact prospective clients
- Explain and sell products and services, collect payments
- Develop and build relationships with clients and associated individuals
- Educate clients and provide product expertise in a wide range of situations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 to 10 years of experience within the telecommunication or datacom industry
- Ability to follow up and close in a structured way
- Excellent organizational skills
- General understanding of optical networking
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain professional business relationships with potential customers and peers
March 15th, 2021
Open until filled
XKL is an optical networking solutions provider. Our DarkStar line of products include DWDM appliances, optical (trunk) multiplexers, wave lasers, line amplifiers and more. The DarkStar product suite offers the highest reliability and lowest latency in the industry. XKL designs and builds products to operate continuously, with uptimes measured in years. DarkStar systems are typically deployed in long-haul networks, campus/metro networks, Internet exchanges, data centers, private/public cloud solutions and enterprise backbones. The company is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.
XKL, LLC provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.